Nameko 3.x is in RC for more than a year. For developing new applications based on nameko 3 it would be great to have it released to provide stability.
My proposal is:
- agree on releasing nameko 3 as priority
- close really resolved issues
- reject issues, which are not going to be implemented
- label remaining nameko 3.x issues with “3.0.0GA”
- add issues for things to be done for 3.0.0 release
- agree on not adding any new features to existing RC
- work on resolving “3.0.0GA” functional features (ignore documentation ones) and release nameko 3.0.0rc9, possibly considering this to be “functional complete release”
- resolve documentation issues (trying to keep it correct and complete, but not too extensive, possibly postponing some topics to next minor or patch version)
- release nameko 3.0.0
If we agree on policy for pruning issues, I volunteer on doing this work (hoping someone could correct my possible errors).